Over the last few months I’ve been reviewing a few of the integrated social media management and Twitter tools.
This involved trying out each of the tools, comparing the features and seeing what I liked (and didn’t like).
Based on my research, here’s a ranking of some of the popular options:
- Hootsuite: I use this tool and it has the most comprehensive set of well-organised features.
- Sprout Social: This comes in a close second. I was using both Sprout Social and Hootsuite for a few months and really had a hard time deciding which to stick with in the end.
- Seesmic: Less features when compared to Hootsuite and Sprout Social. But it’s free.
- SocialOomph: This social media management tool has a ton of features but I don’t like it at all. It’s almost like there are too many features and the interface is confusing & painful to use/look at.
- TweekDeck: Another free service which is owned by Twitter and more focussed on being a Twitter Tool, rather than an all-in-one option. Basic set of features and an interface which isn’t very appealing.
If you’d like to see articles/videos I’ve posted, with detailed reviews and comparisons of these social media management tools, check these out: