Here is a handy selection of resources that I recommend.
Each one of them has been tried & tested by me and is of a high quality.
I do earn a commission on some of the tools, if you purchase them using links on this website.
However, none of these resources would be here, if I didn’t have experience with them personally and if I didn’t trust the individuals/companies behind them.
Domain Name Registration And Web Hosting
Reliable web hosts with great customer support and reasonable prices.
- Bluehost: kidnap customers is hosted on Bluehost and so are most of my other websites.
- Hostgator: Another excellent web host, which is also recommended by a number of bloggers/websites that I visit very often.
Blogging & Content Management Systems
WordPress: One of the most popular blogging and content management platforms, which makes it easy for anyone to build a great website.
WordPress Theme Frameworks
Frameworks that provide a solid foundation for your website and make building/maintaining a site easy.
Keyword research is essential if you want your target audience to find you online.
- Micro Niche Finder: For quick and easy keyword research. I use this almost everyday.
- Market Samurai: Provides more detailed data and takes more time. But an excellent tool.
It’s said all the time – The money is in the list. These tools and services will help you grow your list of subscribers.
- AWeber and Mailchimp provide auto-responder and email marketing services.
- Optin Skin is a great way to add nice looking forms in different parts of your website, to get more people to join your mailing list.
Social Media Marketing
- Integrated social profile management and marketing: Hootsuite and Sprout Social.
- Facebook page creation and marketing: Short Stack, Lujure, Pagemodo and FanPageEngine.
- Synnd: Social syndication tool to get many more people to share your content.
E-Commerce & Shopping Carts
E-junkie: Shopping cart for selling downloads and tangible goods with PayPal, Google Checkout and Authorize.Net.
Advertising Related Stuff
- If you want to advertise and get more visitors to your website, then Google, Facebook and StumbleUpon are good/easy/quick options.
- To earn money by publishing advertisements on your websites try Google Adsense.
- Unique Article Wizard: Article distribution service to build links and/or market your website.
- Article Builder: Generates good quality articles in a matter of seconds, which you can use in Unique Article Wizard and other such tools.
- The Best Spinner: Useful for spinning articles, in order to re-word them and create ‘unique/different’ articles, which can then be distributed.
- Elance and oDesk: Hire programmers, designers, writers, translators, marketers, researchers and admin contractors with tested skills. Great for small ticket items.
- 99designs: For logo and website design.